Our well known Commercial dealer client based in Mount Edgecomb currently holds a vacancy for Sales Executive (Commercial Vehicles), with a proven track record.
- Previous sales experience with commercial vehicles
- Valid driver’s license, Code 14 with PDP
This position will be suited to an experienced person who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/ Dealer Principal of the respective dealership the ideal candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Vehicles Sales Executive within the Commercial Vehicles industry in a dealership environment.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
Specifications for these positions will be discussed if a candidate is invited for an interview.
The responsibilities of a Sales Executive include the following tasks:
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- To sell the maximum number of units & obtaining the best profit available within the company pricing policy.
- To make sure that the customer is aware of all our back –end products.
- To ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met in order to ensure future repeat business.
- To ensure that the 21-point check is adhered to on a daily basis.
- To handle cash received from clients and/ or company in line with company policy and/ or accepted practice. Cash to be receipted with Finance department upon receipt of cash from client and/ or company.
- Carrying out of all reasonable instructions/ duties given to you by any member of Management, from time to time.
- To ensure that the Brand and Dealership is actively marketed and promoted in the allocated, approved targeted market
- To penetrate the truck market in a well organised, trained and professional manner.
- To identify new and maintain current customers, to maximize sales.
- To ensure benchmark customer satisfaction and standards of the Dealer and Manufacturer are maintained.
- Achieve and exceed targeted sales units and first gross profit.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 years Commercial Vehicle sales experience
- Valid Driver’s license (Code 14 and valid PDP)
- Networking skills (Essential)
- Negotiation skills (Essential)
- Planning and organizing (Essential)
- Selling skills (Essential)
- Excellent computer skills and very proficient in excel, word, and outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Confidence (Essential).
- Self-motivation and ambition (Essential).
- People Orientated (Essential).
- Cultural Diversity (Essential).
- Sound ability to manage conflict (Essential).
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
Please e-mail cv to firstname.lastname@example.org