Our well known Commercial dealer client based in Pretoria currently holds a vacancy for experienced SALES EXECUTIVES with a proven track record.
Must have Commercial Vehicle Sales Executives with minimum of 3 years sales experience.
This position will be suited to an experienced person who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for selling Commercial Vehicles for personal and commercial use. Their duties include meeting with customers to discuss their needs, promoting sales offers at their dealership, and participating in test drives with interested customers. Sales executives are responsible for making customers feel welcome and supported through the car-purchasing process.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
Specifications for these positions will be discussed if a candidate is invited for an interview.
The responsibilities of a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive include the following tasks:
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
- Answer customer questions about cars, and the purchase process
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
- Negotiate Vehicle prices and trade-in values for customers’ vehicles
- Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer’s financing and ownership options
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Previous Commercial Sales Experience
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)