Our well known Commercial Vehicle dealer client based in is looking to employ an experienced Service Manager for their Dealership.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure efficient and profitable operation of the Service Department by meeting the objectives that cover the Service Department’s operating policies and standards to achieve both high levels of customer satisfaction, retention and profitability.
Specific Role Responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to control resources at a level commensurate with profit requirements and enhanced customer relations.
• Ability to maximize departmental profitability through the sale of labour and associated products to franchise and non-franchise customers.
• People Management:
• Supervision of staff, management of performance, discipline and other staff management related functions.
• Ability to ensure Service Department achieves budget objectives through weekly and monthly monitoring and control of accounts, operating controls and composite figures
• Ability to ensure efficient operation of the Service Department through labour utilization, productivity and sales
• Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
• Ability to maintain effective control of expenses through monthly examination of management accounts to ensure expenditure for the Service Department is in line with budgeted labour sales.
Qualifications and Experience QUALIFICATIONS:
• Qualified technician
• Relevant post matric qualification in Management will be an advantage
Covid-19 Vaccination: Recruitment
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of our client’s Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in their workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, they encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Fully computer literate – Microsoft package
• Experience in automate.
• Customer focused management
• Strong motivational skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent people management skills
Focus on driving performance
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)
N.B. (Contactable references to be listed on Candidate’s CV)