Our luxury vehicle dealership client is looking to employ a Corporate Sales Manager responsible for Business to Business sales and be responsible for directing and supervising sales operations to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets.
- Oversee the interviewing, hiring, and training of a company’s sales staff to ensure an effective salesforce
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a customer
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their specifications
- Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- Monitor the activities of sales personnel to assess performance and productivity
- Assign and designate sales quotas and territories to staff according to individual potential
- Collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data to produce reports on sales performance that can be used by the management team for making the right decisions for the company.
Provide effective after sales support and services to customers.
Preparing and presenting periodic budgets/sales forecast to management; they may also offer recommendations on appropriate action plan to take to improve operations of the business.
Arrange meetings to discuss the department’s sales activities, develop strategies, and take necessary decisions that can improve company performance.
They also attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand personal network and increase job knowledge.
Corporate sales managers typically require a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, such as commerce, economics, or marketing.
The skills needed for success on the job include organizational, communication, and team work skills.