Our well established Vehicle dealership client in Johannesburg is looking to employ an experienced New Vehicle Manager.
Core purpose of the role
The core purpose of this position is to manage the sales team in order to sell the maximum number of vehicles at optimum profitability whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and growing market share. To be successful in the role, you will be an inspiring leader, be target driven and excel at building trusting relationships, both with employees and clients. You will have a strong understanding of customer expectations.
Key deliverables and outputs
- Analyse the SA motor market and dealer operations, identify opportunities and build the market share within your own area of responsibility.
- Have a thorough understanding of Key Financial Indicators, and manage these to ensure optimal performance within the New Sales division.
- Manage financial risk and inventory security through effective stock control processes
- Manage the sales process to satisfy the customer’s needs, ensuring CSI targets are met continuously
- Use Barloworld Motor Retail & OEM sales systems and procedures, and ensure these are followed by your team as well.
- Recruit, appoint and develop staff, continuously monitoring performance, and addressing issues of concern
- Lead the team to develop and maintain positive working relationships and reach objectives
- Understand and implement Distributor value based management principles
Overview: Essential individual competencies to be successful in the job
Unendorsed driver’s license
A marketing or finance diploma/degree will be an advantage
3-5 years’ experience in the field in a management capacity
Understanding of and proven ability to achieve financial benchmarks & targets
· Sales and marketing principles
· People management
· Financial key indicators
· Computer and DMS systems
· Product knowledge
· Customer relationship skills
· Financial management
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication, presentation
· Coaching skills
· Planning and organizing
· Target Driven
· Concern for customer service
· Interpersonal sensitivity
· Development orientation
· Concern for communication
· Entrepreneurial drive
· Business acumen
· Concern for standards
· Self Confidence
· People orientation
· Commitment for behaving correctly and ethically
· Enthusiasm for learning, sharing and growing.
· Inspirational leadership
|Up to R45 000 00 + Benefits