Our Blue Chip client is looking to employ an experienced EE Parts Manager for their BU in Pretoria.
• Preference will be given to candidate in or around PTA.
Basic Salary min R25 500 – R35 000pm negotiable – plus Car Allowance of R13 831; and fuel allowance. Other statutory Benefits include Provident Fund, Medical Aid.
The requirements areas per the attached job spec, and include:
• Incumbent must have worked in a Bus Parts or Truck parts warehouse / stores (other light weight vehicle parts experience might be considered)
• Must have experience in managing staff
The ideal applicant will possess the following:-
• A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A Tertiary qualification in Inventory Control
• 8 years Inventory management experience
• More than 5 years relevant supervisory experience in unionised environment
• Health and safety management in stores environment
• Ensure proper control of the Stores operations.
• Manage the transportation and delivery of consignments to the BU.
• Determine the requirements and ensure the proper procedure for the correct handling and moving of consignments.
• Manage the maintenance, optimal utilization and replacement of all the delivery vehicles.
• Implement and maintain Company Occupational Health and Safety policies.
• Manage and ensure correct layout of BU stores.
• Ensure that correct levels of stock are maintained at the BU.
• Assist in the budget planning process and monitor expenditure.
• Plan and manage stock takes for the Business Unit.
• Plan, allocate and manage staff according to operational requirements and priorities.
• Control A & B Unit claim register.
• Control outstanding orders report on a monthly basis.
• Manage GRV process of all deliveries and produce “late” GRV listing for month-end accruals.
• Ensure adequate control and management of salvage units.
• Control Oil & Anti-freeze levels including Diesel dips and deliveries at all three depots of the BU.
• Procure and control the small tool and special tools.
• Enforce and control second hand parts returned to stores (“new for old”) to go to scrap sales.
• Will be required to work long and late hours and sometimes over weekends
– Proven knowledge of the Occupational Health and safety Act.
– Knowledge of the workshop procedures and practices
– Knowledge of bus /truck spares and units
– Knowledge of inventory management
– Knowledge of the bus passenger industry.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Good problem solving skills
– Ability to build relationships with internal & external clients
– Resolve labour relations problems in department
– Have good work ethics.
– Safety conscious.
– Ability to work under pressure.
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)
|R25 500.00 Per month