Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client based in Vereeniging currently holds a vacancy for an experienced Parts Manager.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the incumbent will be part of the dealership’s management team. Managing the Brand parts department. An experienced parts professional is sought, who can provide excellent customer service, motivate staff, control costs and maintain high levels of sales, on an ongoing basis. Parts Manager will need to have the ability to take the dealership’s Parts Business to the next level by increasing market share and profitability as well as customer satisfaction.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction at all
• Maintaining agreed profit margins and return on
• Actively seeking to maintain/achieve an acceptable market
• Selling the maximum amount of parts to trade and retail
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 24 months managerial experience in the Brand parts
• Be a people person who is able to focus on building a strong
• Must be passionate about customer service and staff
• Must have strong marketing
• Must be able to give us the right return on our investment in this
• A strong awareness of the absolute necessity of good customer relations
• The ability to work under pressure and motivate staff
• Higher Certificates and/or Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates with NQF Level 04
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Display honesty, integrity and humility in all actions and encourage other to do
• Be able to set clear standards and stretch goals in consultation with
• Understand the dealership business value chain and key performance indicators that impact on
• Communicates a clear change plan with steps and behaviours required to achieve the team goals and
• Regularly questions the status quo and investigates different approaches to doing the
• Proactively identifies problems or challenges in a situation.
• Motivates team members to achieve individual and team
• Continuously identifies process efficiencies and
• Realises the value of and embraces the diversity of people in the workplace and promotes a climate of inclusiveness.
• Holds effective team meetings that facilitate goal clarity, information sharing team reviews and
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, manager and key
• Thinks clearly and remains calm, focused and positive under pressure or strong
“Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of our client’s Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, they encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.”