Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client is based in Roodepoort is looking to employ a very strong and results driven EE Pre-owned Sales Manager.
This position is regarded as a key management role and will be suited to an experienced manager who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service; motivate staff; control costs and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Manager is fully responsible for the management of the Used Vehicle department, which includes
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Assisting the Dealer Principal in formulating used car sales policy
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers to meet sales forecast
- Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profitability objectives
- Ensuring optimum stock of cars on premises
- Ensuring cost control to budget within the department
- Able to motivate a sales team to achieve objectives
- Evaluate and price all makes of vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3- 5 Years Managerial experience within the Motor Industry
- A minimum of Grade 12.
- Post matric qualification will be an added advantage
- Clear Criminal Record
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Sales Management and Marketing skills, knowledge and experience.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Ability to manage, administer and motivate a department and to provide organisation, systems and leadership
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices
- Diversified product knowledge
- Experience on how to procure stock is essential.