Our very busy motor dealer client in Randburg is looking to employ an experienced and qualified Service Manager.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure efficient and profitable operation of the Service Department by meeting the objectives that cover the Service Department’s operating policies and standards to achieve both high levels of customer satisfaction, retention and profitability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Qualified technician
• Previous experience as a Service Manager with a minimum of 3 years essential
• Previous brand experience will take preference
• Ability to maximize departmental profitability through the sale of labour and associated products to franchise and non-franchise customers.
• Supervision of staff, management of performance, discipline and other staff management related functions.
• Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
Specific Role Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Fully computer literate – Microsoft package
• Experience in automate
• Customer focused management
• Strong motivational skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Focus on driving performance