Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client is based in Cape Town is looking to employ a very strong and results driven New Vehicle Sales Manager.
This position is regarded as a key management role and will be suited to an experienced manager who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service; motivate staff; control costs and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the New Vehicle Sales Manager is fully responsible for the management of the New Vehicle department, which includes
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Assisting the Dealer Principal in formulating New car sales policy
• Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers to meet sales forecast
• Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profitability objectives
• Ensuring optimum stock of cars on premises
• Ensuring cost control to budget within the department
• Able to motivate a sales team to achieve objectives
• Evaluate and price all makes of vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience
• 3- 5 Years Managerial experience within the Motor Industry
• A minimum of Grade 12.
• Post matric qualification will be an added advantage
• Clear Criminal Record
• A Valid Driver’s License
• Sales Management and Marketing skills, knowledge and experience.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Ability to manage, administer and motivate a department and to provide organisation, systems and leadership
• Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices
• Diversified product knowledge
• Experience on how to procure stock is essential.