Our Blue Chip client is looking to employ 2 x experienced Tyre Supervisors at their Depot in Pretoria.
The incumbents must have supervised or managed a tyre plant, and must have an in-depth knowledge on tyres.
Basic salary: R15 000pm, Provident Fund, Medical Aid
And other insured benefits
- Grade 12/ Matric or equivalent academic qualification
- Computer literate
- 3 years relevant experience in a tyre department
- Relevant supervisory experience
- Have knowledge on laser wheel alignment equipment
- Maintain tyre administration records
- Maintain stock issues and acquisitions in order to validate re-order levels
- Ensure rebuild and fitment is done in accordance with safety standards
- Monitor and control operational activities on tyre actions
- Perform monthly tyre scrapping and compile monthly tyre report
- Control expenses as per budget
- Maintain discipline
- Will be responsible to do wheel alignment on buses
- Normal Company conditions of employment apply
- Knowledge of the bus industry
- Knowledge of scheduling procedures
- Disciplinary procedure
- Knowledge of reporting procedures with regard to operations problems
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with passengers and drivers
- Communication skills
- Planning and budget control
- Have good work ethic
- Teamwork orientation.
- Safety awareness orientation.
- Quality orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work after hours when necessary