Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client based in Ekurhuleni is looking to employ a qualified BMW Senior or Master Technician
Job Purpose and Deliverables
Core purpose of the role
The core purpose of this position is to provide quality service and repair work first time right, as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The successful candidate would strive for efficiency, pro-actively developing their technical knowledge, work best as a member of a team and have a strong belief in quality workmanship.
Key deliverables and outputs
• Ensure work carried out reflects the requested and authorized work, by using the latest technical information and ensuring excellent quality of repairs.
• Use the correct tools and equipment at all times as per requirements.
• Ensure work is done according to manufacturer specifications
• Have good administrative acumen, by reporting accurately on faults found and work done, and ensuring that manufacturer work instructions and procedures are adhered to, always;
• Take good care of customer vehicles and property, using fender and seat covers at all times, and driving safely when testing vehicles
• Maintain a professional impression at all times by taking care of your work area, ensuring it is neat and clean
• This position also requires a willingness to assist and mentor apprentices.
Essential individual competencies to be successful in the job
• Matric Certificate
• Unendorsed driver’s license
• Trade certificate (level 3)
• Qualified, experienced BMW Technician
• 3 years’ experience in the field
• Basic computer literacy
• Mechanical and product knowledge
• Use of Manuals and special equipment
• CSI Awareness
• Quality maintenance
• Good communication skills
• Strong diagnostic ability
• Adherence to time constraints and deadlines
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)