Our well established commercial vehicle dealer client based in Klerksdorp currently holds a vacancy for an experienced General Manager.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure efficient and profitable operation of the Service Department as well as a Sales Department by meeting the objectives that cover the Department’s operating policies, targets and the company standards to achieve both high levels of customer satisfaction, retention and profitability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Qualified technician will be an added advantage.
• Previous experience in a service environment of 3 years essential
• Previous BRAND experience and certification will be an added advantage
• Ability to maximize departmental profitability through the sale of labour and associated products to franchise and non-franchise customers.
• Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profitability objectives
• Supervision of staff, management of performance, discipline and other staff management related functions.
• Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
• Fully computer literate – Microsoft package
• Customer focused management
• Strong motivational skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Focus on driving performance