Our mining client based in Hotazel and Kuruman is looking to employ a well experienced EE HR Manager with General HR Management experience responsible for a staff complement of app. 300 + in total.
Basic Salary R80 000, plus benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provides leadership, subject matter expertise, collaboration and direction to the Mine’s Human Resources (HR) function in developing, implementing and leading effective HR strategies, policies, programmes and procedures that are aligned with the Vision, Mission, Values and business objectives considering the impact thereof on all internal and external stakeholders.
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible to define, lead and own the local HR and people strategy and participate in the design, development, and delivery of different actions so that the outcomes meet the Operation’s current and future business objectives through attraction, engagement, development, and motivation of employees.
- Partner with the General Manager and his management team through the interpretation of HR policies and employment legislation, advice on risk management, coach and support the management team in handling a wide range of HR related matters.
- Compliance to and the reporting of the Work Place Skills Plan/Annual Training Report, Mine specific and the Employment Equity Report.
- Partner with Group HR function to effectively implement organizational development, employee relations, communications, compensation and benefits, and streamlined HR service delivery systems and programs aligned to Group HR standards.
- Identify organizational development needs and in partnership with stakeholders’ design and implement strategies to address the needs and optimize grant opportunities in partnership with the group HR development team, execute the mine specific talent management plan.
- Lead a team of human resources professionals.
- Ensure that the team structure is resourced by motivated, engaged and empowered staff.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:-
- Grade 12 or equivalent academic qualification.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- More than seven (7) years relevant experience in a general HR environment, of which at least five years have been in a managerial position.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable legislation (e.g., BCEA, EE, LRA, Skills Development).
- Advanced Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office Suite. (Advanced level)
- Valid Code 08 (EB) drivers’ license.
- Knowledge of computerised HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance systems
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and Main Agreements.
- Knowledge of recruitment process and specific requirements
-Knowledge of the mining, construction industry.
-Detailed knowledge of Wage Determination 452, BCEA, LRA and other relevant legislation.
-HR Administration & Information Systems.
-Sound knowledge of various Personnel functions.
-Good oral and written communication skills
-Good accounting skills
-Good analytical skills
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Advanced Computer literacy skills
-Good planning and organizational skills
-Self-motivated and independent
-Patient in dealing with people
-Attention to detail
-Ability to work under pressure
-Conscientious (weighs the impact of decisions)
-Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines at correct standard
|80k, plus benefits