Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client based in Bryanston currently holds a vacancy for a New Vehicle Sales Manager.
The New Vehicle Sales Manager is fully responsible for the management of the New Vehicle department, maximizing sales and profitability to achieve targets and sales forecast commitments, and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through the execution of the sales process.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of a New Vehicle Sales Manager include the following tasks:
• Maximizing sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers to meet sales forecast.
• Developing the necessary sales organization to meet sales and profitability objectives.
• Ensuring optimum stock of vehicles on premises.
• Ensuring cost control to budget within the department.
• Ensure adequate product display material is available.
• Review all pricing policies, discounts and “trade-in” dealing to maintain Dealership profitability.
• Monitor financial performance of sales department weekly.
• Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with timeously and effectively.
• Ensure that departmental customer satisfaction/ expectation targets are met.
• Ensure direct and indirect costs remain within Company prescribed parameters.
• Establish the staffing levels and the training required to achieve sales objectives.
• Ensure that all floorplan activities are monitored.
• Ensure stock level is kept within company policy requirements.
• Maximize sale of back-end products.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
• Previous Vehicle Sales Manager Experience
• Must have internet leads/ sales experience
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Computer literate
• Multi-tasking ability
• Valid Driver’s License with no endorsements
• Good communication skills
• Strong admin management skills
• A team player
• Must be able to maintain and be a constant high performer