Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client based in Tokai is looking to employ an experienced Parts Manager.
This position will be suited to an experienced person who will assist the company’s customers in receiving the replacement parts they need. In this position, the candidate will have the responsibility to oversee the entire parts department. This involves managing employees, checking inventory, and ordering new parts when necessary.
The candidate will also directly handle customer service when an issue needs extra support. The ideal applicant must several years of experience working with auto parts, preferably with some leadership or management experience. The candidate must have strong customer service and communication skills. The candidate needs to provide excellent customer service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for managing inventory based on demand and cost targets. They must be able to maintain stock at a level that enables internal servicing and repair departments to complete their work without delay. However, they must also avoid the costs of carrying excessive inventory
Specific Role Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of a Parts Manager include the following tasks:
• Handling and managing customer complaints and issues in a timely manner.
• Ensuring the inventory levels are maintained accurately.
• Make a list of the parts that need to be purchased.
• Selling manufactured parts to the customers.
• Supervising the shipment issues of the parts ordered.
• Managing the team members and delegating tasks to them.
• Overseeing the replacements procedures.
• Looking out for new suppliers offering better quality products.
• Assisting the HR department in hiring new employees.
• Providing training sessions to the new team members.
• Resolving any inconsistencies for all the purchase orders.
• Maintaining a strong relationship with the vendors and suppliers.
• Planning and creating promotional campaigns for parts on sale.
• Ensuring the customers are provided with excellent customer service and satisfaction.
• Preparing monthly and annual sales part reports.
• Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
• Management qualification would be advantageous
• 3+ Years’ Experience as a Parts Manager
• Experience with “Drive” dealership management system, advantageous
• Renault Experience advantageous
• Valid Driver’s License
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Computer literate – DRIVE experience advantageous
• Strong Parts Retail experience
• Sound knowledge and understanding of inventory monitoring principles.
• Demonstrate good leadership skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a positive working environment.
• Outstanding sales and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain the store records accurately.
• Ability to demonstrate good administrative skills.
• Ability to offer exceptional customer service.
• A keen eye for details for accuracy.
• Excellent team management abilities.
• Ability to solve problems instantly.
• Quick decision-making skills.
• Good inventory management