Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client is based in Tokai is looking to employ a very strong and results driven Pre-owned Sales Manager.
This position is regarded as a key management role and will be suited to an experienced manager who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service; motivate staff; control costs and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Manager is fully responsible for the management of the Used Vehicle department, which includes
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Assisting the Dealer Principal in formulating used car sales policy
• Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers to meet sales forecast
• Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profitability objectives
• Ensuring optimum stock of cars on premises
• Ensuring cost control to budget within the department
• Able to motivate a sales team to achieve objectives
• Evaluate and price all makes of vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum Requirements:
• Valid driver’s licence
• Previous Vehicle Sales Manager Experience
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Must have internet leads/ sales experience
• Must be able to maintain and be a constant high performer
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Ability to manage, administer and motivate a department and to provide organisation, systems and leadership
• Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices
• Diversified product knowledge
• Experience on how to procure stock is essential.