Our well known automotive vehicle dealer client based in Alberton is looking to employ experienced customer driven Female Service Advisors.
The purpose of the role is to provide prompt and quality service to customers relating to the service, repair, and maintenance of vehicles, acting as an interface between the technical team and the customer to ensure cost-effective repairs and quality service is delivered to customers.
The Service Advisor provides estimated cost analysis of repairs and routine maintenance, and through effective communication with customers, determines the services necessary, predicts the time needed for completion, and stays in constant communication with the customer during the repair process.
The responsibilities of a Service Advisor include the following tasks:
• Receive customers in a professional and friendly manner in order to ensure they feel valued.
• Liaise and interact with customers attentively in order to completely understand and comprehend their service needs.
• Prepare service estimates, sell routine maintenance/ repair services, and conduct follow-ups regarding services and customer inquiries.
• Interact and communicate with customers effectively, explaining service details in an understandable and appropriate manner, involving Service Technicians when necessary.
- Maximize customer awareness of all products and services available.
• Create collaborative internal and external partnerships in order to expedite service delivery.
• Schedule appointments, answer phones, and handle queries.
• Assist with the coordination of alternate transportation, car rental reservations, shuttle services, etc.
• Maintain excellent standards of departmental administration such as service sheets, invoices, job cards, warranty claims, authorisation, etc.
• Maintain customer database with contact details and information.
• Assist the dealership to achieve and maintain industry standards of process efficiency and service excellence.
• Develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty to ensure repeat business.
• Ensure customer complaints are effectively managed via relevant CRM system/s.
• Maintain and further develop own personal knowledge base in order to remain current and relevant.
• Attend regular team meetings, sharing and receiving feedback in the interest of continuous improvement.
• Attend all relevant OEM training courses, and any other developmental training opportunities allocated.
• Perform other duties as requested.Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
• Valid, unendorsed driver’s license and the ability to competently and legitimately drive.
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of dealership policies and procedures is essential.
• Knowledge of competitive motor industry.
• Basic mathematical ability (numeracy)
• Knowledge of relevant operating systems would be an advantage.
• Multilingual with languages generally spoken across the area and customer base is necessary.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Highly self-motivated, energetic and able to maintain a positive outlook.
• Need to acquire thorough knowledge of the vehicles they are handling – not just technical specs; but also, information about the manufacturer’s warranty, dealership services, OEM updates, etc.
• Eager to participate in ongoing training opportunities made available by the organization and OEM for development purposes and/or to stay abreast of product or system changes.
• A team player
• Results driven and customer orientated
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)