Our well established luxury vehicle dealer client based in Bryanston currently holds a vacancy for an experienced AA Service Manager.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure efficient and profitable operation of the Service Department by meeting the objectives that cover the Service Department’s operating policies and standards to achieve both high levels of customer satisfaction, retention and profitability
• Ability to control resources at a level commensurate with profit requirements and enhanced customer relations.
• Ability to maximise departmental profitability through the sale of labour and associated products to franchise and non-franchise customers.
• Supervision of staff, management of performance, discipline and other staff management related functions.
• Ability to ensure Service Department achieves budget objectives through daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and control of accounts, operating controls and composite figures.
• Ability to ensure efficient operation of the Service Department through efficient labour utilization, productivity and sales.
• Ability to ensure excellence in customer service.
• Ability to maintain effective control of expenses through monthly examination of management accounts to ensure expenditure for the Service Department is in line with budgeted labour sales
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have luxury vehicle experience
• Valid Driver’s License
• Relevant post matric qualification in Management will be an advantage
• Fully computer literate – Microsoft package
• Experience in kerridge/CDK
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Customer focused management
• Strong motivational and negotiation skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Focus on driving performance